How to claim Betfair free bet?
- Bet £10 get £30 by clicking this link!
- Open up a new account using the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Verify your account via the SMS sent by Betfair.
- Deposit £10 or more into your account.
- Place a bet of £10 on any market with odds of 1.5 or greater.
- This will automatically release a £30 free bet into your account to use on anything you want.
How Does The Betfair Free Bet Work?
Betfair’s free bet bonus offer is a simple one to understand, and is right in line with the industries standard introductory offers in terms of size and release criteria. It comes in the form of a free bet offer, where you need to place a a bet of £10 to release a £30 free bet token.
The offer is available to Betfair Sportsbook customers, not to those that take up the offer available for when you sign up with the Betfair Exchange.
What is the Betfair sign up offer?
£30 in free bets released in a £30 chunk when you sign up and place a first bet of £10 or more at 1.50 (1/2) odds or greater. At £30 it’s in size we consider it in line with the average industry offer at present.
How to claim the Betfair offer?
Open a brand new account with Betfair and then place a single sportsbook bets worth at least £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or longer within 30 days. Your account will then be credited with £30 in free bets.
How to use the Betfair free bet?
Once your free bets have been credited, you can use them by ticking the relevant box which will appear on your bet slip when making a bet. Free bets are valid for any sportsbook (fixed odds) market at odds of at least 1/2 (1.50) and will remain available for up to 30 days.
How to withdraw the Betfair offer?
The free bets themselves cannot be withdrawn but if you achieve any winnings from the use of those free bets, they can be withdrawn as normal. Any winnings which may result from the free bets will not include the stake amount e.g. bet £30 and win at evens (2.0) to return £30 in winnings (not the usual £60 return which would include the stake back).
How long do Betfair withdrawals take?
You can get a detailed look at how long withdrawals take by checking out our Betfair review on site, however to give you a general idea of how long withdrawals take, the shortest period of time is for ewallet services (PayPal etc.) which can take from four hours to 24 hours to receive your funds.
Other than that, it can take anywhere from 2 days to 5 days for other withdrawal methods to be implemented, although this can take longer if you are required to verify your identity for the transaction.
Pro’s & Cons of Betfair Sign Up Offer
- Get £30 in free bets for just a first £10 stake.
- Same account offers access to the Betfair Exchange.
- Extremely reliable service both as a sportsbook and a betting exchange.
- Low wagering requirements on your bonus funds (1x wagering requirement)
- The offer can only be realised at Betfair Sportsbook, not on the Exchange.
- Costs charged on certain deposit methods which can catch out unwary depositors.
- Odds on th exchange are better than those in the regular sportsbook.
Betfair Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Bet £10 get £30 on sign up!
- First bet at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or longer to trigger £30 bonus.
- Bonus paid straight away on settled first bet.
- Withdraw any winnings from free bet stakes instantly.
Betfair’s new customer offer takes a fairly familiar free bet form and is subject to the following collection of terms and conditions:
- Up to £30 in free bets will be credited to accounts of brand new customers who register using Betfair promo code ZBGC01 and place the required trigger bets at 1.50 odds or higher.
- Once credited free bets are valid for 30 days in your account.
- You must place a first bet of £10 to trigger the full bonus amount.
- Each free bet can only be used once, must be used separately and if a free bet is applied to a wager worth less than £10, the remaining free bet value will be void.
- Only one bet on each individual event qualifies as a trigger bet.
- Bets which are cashed out or voided will not qualify as trigger bets.
- Bets placed on the ‘same market’ via the exchange are excluded.
- Only Betfair accounts registered in the UK or the Republic of Ireland are eligible for the offer.
- Customers who fund their accounts through Neteller, Skrill or Moneybookers are exempt from the offer.
- The promotion is limited to one per customer, family, household, IP address, email, telephone number and payment method.
- Betfair reserve the right to limit any individual customer’s access to this or any other offer and to remove or alter this offer at any time.
For full terms please visit the Betfair website.
Other Betfair Offers & Promotions:
While not overburdened with offers and promotions compared to some other sites, Betfair does have a range of different promotions that are available on a regular basis, and the site also does add more promotional items throughout the year, especially for big sporting events.
Betfair Exchange Starter Offer
If you would like to take a different starter bonus than the Betfair Sportsbook one offered here, then you can select the Free £20 Exchange Bet offer instead. This is available to new customers to Betfair Exchange only.
Simply deposit at least £20 into your account and then place a £20 bet on the Exchange. If your bet is a loser, Betfair will refund you £20 as a free bet. You must however place the qualifying bet for this offer within seven days of opening your account.
Refer A Friend To Earn £10 In Cash
If you refer a friend to Betfair and they have settled bets on any Betfair product of over £10 within 60 days of them joining the site, then you will receive £10 cash added to your balance. You can repeat this for up to five friends.
Bet £20 On Multiples Get A Free £5 Bet
If you head over to Betfair Sportsbook and decide to place bets totalling £20 on multiple selection and Bet Builder bets, each selection being of a minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5), then you will receive a free Multiple bet of £5 as a reward from Betfair.
My Odds Boost
Betfair are offering 6x My Odds Boost tokens to all punters who have placed a real money bet on their site in the last 30 days. You get 6 tokens per day to boost the odds on horse racing or greyhound racing bets.
No Cash Out Suspension Offers
Betfair offers a No Cash Out Suspension offer across selected bets on certain Football, ATP and WTA Tennis matches, ICC World Twenty20 and PGA Tour Golf markets. Each offer is slightly different to the other and there are certain criteria for each offer that must be adhered to. It is a good idea to check the terms and conditions of each individual offer for more detailed information.
To read more and see terms and conditions (which apply to all offers) click this link and select ‘Promotions’ from the menu.
Only narrowly missing out on getting a perfect rating by half a star, we reckon that the Betfair free bet offered to new customers is one of the very best around.
It’s dead easy to claim, comes with no wagering requirements and you’ll get the free bet regardless of if your first bet is a winner or a loser as long as it meets the trigger criteria.
When it comes to its maximum overall benefit value of £30, the Betfair free bet is right in line with what we condsider to be the industries average bonus amount of £30 but it’s slightly better than some alternative deals because there’s only a £10 trigger bet.
The £30 in free bets is triggered when you bet just £10 at odds of 1.50 after joining up and verifying your account via SMS. Again the 1.50 trigger criteria is in line with the industry standard but with some bookies setting their criteria at 2.0 (evens) it’s once again slightly better than some competitors are offering.
Want to join now? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Betfair review.
How many bets to get the Betfair bonus?
To claim the first £30 free bet with Betfair Sportsbook, you need to place just one £10 bet. As long as the odds are 1.50 (1/2) or greater then you’ll get your £30 in free bets when that first bet has settled.
What is bonus balance on Betfair?
A bonus balance is the amount of money that you have earned on Betfair, through a variety of promotions and offers, that is credited to your bonus funds account.
Your bonus funds can only be used to bet with on the site and cannot be withdrawn.
However any winnings you receive from a bonus fund bet, can be withdrawn and will be added to your main wallet.
How to use a Betfair bonus?
It is very easy to use the Betfair bonus. Simply log into your account and then add to the bet slip a bet that qualifies for the bonus bet. Once you have added the bet, there is a section underneath your selection(s) that states Use Available Bonus together with a toggle.
Slide the toggle over so that it is selected and shows green. Now enter the total stake for the Free Bet that you wish to use. Once completed, all you need to do is then click on the Place Bets button in order to place the bet.
A confirmation page will show you how much of your bonus cash was used to place the bet. Simply click the yellow Confirm Bets button to proceed with the bet.
Remember, if your free bet wins, then you will not receive back the Free Bet stake, however the winnings will be returned as cash to your main wallet.
Can I withdraw bonus money at Betfair?
No, as is the case with almost every bookmaker, any bonus bets or cash you receive from Betfair cannot be withdrawn. You must use the cash to place bets on the site.
However, if your free bet is a winner, then any winnings you receive back from the bet is placed in your account as withdrawable cash.