Here’s how to claim the Betfair free bet:
- Get your bonus bundle by clicking this link!
- Open up a new account using the ‘Join Now’ button.
- Deposit £10 or more into your account.
- Place 5 single bets of £10 on different markets with odds of 1.5 or greater.
- This will automatically release a £20 free bet into your account to use on anything you want.
- Place 5 more bets at 1.50 or greater odds to release another £20 (repeatable for £100 in free bets total).
Here’s How The Betfair Bonus Works:
What you get:
£100 in free bets released in £20 chunks every time you place 5 bets of £10 or more at 1.50.
How to get it:
Open a brand new account with Betfair and then place 5 single sportsbook bets worth at least £10 at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or longer within 30 days. Your account will then be credited with £20 in free bets. You can then repeat this process four more times to release a total of £100.
How to use it:
Once your free bets have been credited, you can use them by ticking the relevant box which will appear on your bet slip when making a bet. Free bets are valid for any sportsbook (fixed odds) market at odds of at least 1/5 (1.20) and will remain available for up to 30 days.
How to withdraw it:
The free bets themselves cannot be withdrawn but if you achieve any winnings from the use of those free bets, they can be withdrawn as normal. Any winnings which may result from the free bets will not include the stake amount.
Betfair Welcome Offer Terms & Conditions
- Get your bonus bundle on sign up!
- Five bets at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or longer to trigger £20 bonus.
- Repeatable for £100 total.
- Withdraw any winnings from free bet stakes instantly.
Betfair’s new customer offer takes a fairly familiar free bet form and is subject to the following collection of terms and conditions:
- Up to £100 in free bets will be credited to accounts of brand new customers who register using Betfair promo code ZBBC01 and place the required trigger bets at 1.50 odds or higher.
- Once credited free bets are valid for 30 days in your account.
- You must place a total of 25 bets to trigger the full bonus amount.
- Each free bet can only be used once, must be used separately and if a free bet is applied to a wager worth less than £10, the remaining free bet value will be void.
- Only one bet on each individual event qualifies as a trigger bet.
- Bets which are cashed out or voided will not qualify as trigger bets.
- Bets placed on the ‘same market’ via the exchange are excluded.
- Only Betfair accounts registered in the UK or the Republic of Ireland are eligible for the offer.
- Customers who fund their accounts through Neteller, Skrill or Moneybookers are exempt from the offer.
- The promotion is limited to one per customer, family, household, IP address, email, telephone number and payment method.
- Betfair reserve the right to limit any individual customer’s access to this or any other offer and to remove or alter this offer at any time.
For full terms please visit the Betfair website.
List of all Betfair Offers & Promotions:
The following is a full list of offers and promotions currently running at Betfair:
- Up to £100 sign up offer.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on Horse Racing
- Each Way Edge
- Same Game Multi
- Best odds on Tennis
- Best odds on Cricket
- Best odds on Rugby
- Rewards 4 Racing Points
To read more and see terms and conditions (which apply to all offers) click this link and select ‘Promotions’ from the menu.
Only narrowly missing out on getting a perfect rating by half a star, we reckon that Betfair’s £100 free bet bundle new customer offer is one of the very best around.
There are, however, a number of punters for whom the promotion will not be suitable and it is for that reason that we’ve given it 4.5 rather than a full five stars…
When it comes to its maximum overall benefit value of £100, the Betfair free bet is unquestionably one of the most generous new customer offers around and that makes it a superb option for keen and regular punters. It is the way in which the £100 must be triggered, however, which means that we haven’t given the promotion full marks.
The £100 in free bets, after all, must be triggered in five increments, each worth £20 and each of those £20 free bets requires five qualifying bets worth £10 each to be placed. In order to receive the full £100 free bet benefit, therefore, a punter must bet a total of £250 in a comparatively short period of time which may be beyond the compass of many casual gamblers.
Want to join now? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Betfair review.