William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed (Horses & Greyhounds)
Best Odds Guaranteed is a very simple William Hill promotion that literally does what it says. William Hill will guarantee you are paid out at the bigger odds if you take an early price but your selection starts it’s race at longer odds.
What makes it even easier is that you do not have to sign up to this promotion to benefit from it. Instead, William Hill simply apply the best odds to your bet providing it qualifies under the terms and conditions.
Here’s how the promotion works.
What is William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed?
William Hill’s Best Odds Guaranteed is a guarantee that if you are placing a bet on horse racing or greyhound racing in the UK or Ireland and your bet wins at a bigger price than the price you initially took you’ll automatically get that bigger price instead, providing the bet qualifies under the terms and conditions.
It’s available to all customers online – no account? Get the welcome bonus when you join.
More Offer Details:
William Hill ensure that you always pick up the best odds available in any given horse racing or greyhound market via the wonders of technology and so by simply making your selection you automatically benefit from the offer
It means that if you take the price when placing your initial bet and the starting price ends up being more attractive, then if the horse or greyhound comes in William Hill will pay out at the higher odds. It works the other way too: if the starting price shortens then you are also covered as William Hill will pay out on the original odds. Either way, you always get the best price of the two.
For example… if you back a horse and take the early price, say, of 4/1 and the horse’s starting price is 5/1, then you will be paid at the higher of 5/1. If the starting price comes in to 3/1, your winnings will still be paid at 4/1.
This offer also applies across the board and not just on chosen races. Big profile events like the Derby, the Grand National and the Cheltenham Festival are also included.
The usual restrictions still apply of course, and also worth noting is that this offer does not apply to antepost bets or those placed before 10:00 am on the day of the race. On the plus side, it applies to bets made both online and in betting shops.
How to Use William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed
Signing up for this is very easy. All you have to do to take up this William Hill offer and claim your free bet is as follows:
- Sign into your William Hill account.
- Place your UK or Irish horse or greyhound bet in the normal way.
- Sit safe knowing if the SP is bigger you’ll get it or if it’s smaller you’ll keep the price you took.
We told you it was easy.
Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- If SP bigger than your price get paid at bigger odds.
- If SP smaller than your price then keep your price.
- Applies to UK & Irish horse racing and greyhounds.
All of the above should provide a good insight into what this promotion is all about and how it works but, as with all offers, there are terms and conditions attached to it:
- This promotion will not be applied to you if you have restrictions on your William Hill account.
- It applies only to bets placed from 10:00 am on the day of the race in question. Winning bets made earlier than 10:00 am will be paid out at the odds at the time the bet was made.
- If no price is taken, winning bets will be paid out at the starting price.
- This only applies to the straight win market for horse racing and greyhound racing in the UK and Ireland.
- In the event of there being a non-runner in a best odds guaranteed race, then the odds revert back to the starting prices and the offer is void.
- Normal restrictions apply under this offer and some customers, based on their betting history, will be banned from betting.
- Restrictions may also apply to customers from other countries and some payment methods cannot be used for this offer.
- The maximum benefit per customer per day for this offer is capped at £25,000, across all the various William Hill channels.
For full terms and conditions please visit the William Hill website.