Paddy Power Acca Insurance
So near yet so far, a common tale of woe for so many accumulators (Accas) – but not any more with the Paddy Power Acca Insurance promotion. A safety net style promotion which means that if one leg of your acca loses but the rest win then Paddy Power will give you your stake back as a free bet. What’s not to like!
There’s plenty of opportunity to get involved with this promotion across a huge number of markets and sports so read on as we explain all the details.
What Is The Paddy Power Acca Insurance?
Paddy Power’s Acca Insurance promotion is an offer which refunds your stake as a free bet up to £10 if your 4-fold (or bigger) acca bet has only one losing leg. Football, Tennis, Golf, Horse Racing, F1, Athletics, Boxing – the list goes on and on for this promo as it applies to all markets and all sports. Bet builder bets are also included.
Get signed up at Paddy Power or use an exiting account – both are eligible.
If like lots of other punters you enjoy the thrill of an acca bet then this might be the promotion for you – so let’s get into the details you need to know. First things first, your accumulator has to have at least 4 legs in order to qualify for Acca Insurance. The insurance on your acca is triggered if just one leg of your acca loses but the other wins, for example you win on 3 out of 4 selections. If two or more legs lose – regardless of how many selections you make – then you will not receive your stake back.
The money back triggered by the promotion is in the form of a free bet which is equal to the stake of your original bet – but with a limit of £10 per day.
How to Use Paddy Power’s Acca Insurance Offer?
An easy to use promotion for Paddy Power punters, here are the steps:
- Log in or open a new account with Paddy Power – Sign up at Paddy Power here! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Start building your acca – you can select any sport, any market
- For Acca Insurance you need to select at least 4 legs, each leg must have odds of at least 1/5
- Place your bet before the first event starts – no In-Play betting for Acca Insurance
- Enjoy your bet secure in the knowledge that if you’re let down by a single leg then your stake is coming back to you as a free bet
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Acca insurance for 4-fold+ bets on all sports / all markets.
- Max refund £10 paid as a free bet.
- Bet builder bets also included in the promo.
The details above should have given you a good understanding of the Acca Insurance Promotion and below we cover the Ts & Cs which you need to be aware of.
- The minimum number of legs needed for a bet to qualify for Acca Insurance is 4
- Each of the 4 legs required for an Acca Insurance bet must have individual odds of 1/5 or 1.2 in decimal
- The Acca Insurance Promotion will pay out punters if just one leg of their accumulator loses. If more than one leg loses then Acca Insurance is not triggered
- Paddy Power will pay punters back up to a maximum of £10 per day in free bets through the Acca Insurance promotion
- Acca Insurance will only apply to bets placed before the commencement of any events – any In-Play legs would mean the acca does not qualify
- Any bets that are cashed out either fully or partially will not qualify for Acca Insurance
- Accumulators which are placed using a free bet will not qualify for Acca Insurance – only bets placed using punter’s own cash are eligible
- Any accumulators including Enhanced Market odds will not qualify for Acca Insurance
- Bets on complex accumulators, for example permutations and trixies will not qualify for the Acca Insurance. Bets must be placed on a single line in order to qualify
- When Paddy Power provides a free bet as part of the Acca Insurance promotion the free bet will be paid out by 12pm the day after the bet is settled. The free bet token will then have a 7 day validity period
- Any bets which are placed in a Paddy Power store will not qualify for the Acca Insurance promotion
- The Paddy Power Insurance Acca offer is an ongoing promotion until 31/12/2021 by which time all bets must be settled
For full terms and conditions please visit the Paddy Power website.