Here’s how to claim the Sky Bet bonus:
- Get £20 in free bets when you bet £5 here!
- Register for a new account, supplying all of the details that they request in the application form.
- Log into your account.
- Deposit a minimum of £5 into your new account.
- Place a £5 bet at odds of 2.0 (evens) or higher and get 2x £10 (£20 total) free bet tokens in your account.
Here’s How The Sky Bet Bonus Works:
What you get:
A £10 free bet when you sign up and bet £5 with the company.
How to get it:
Open a brand new Sky Bet account. Deposit a minimum of £5 and place a £5 bet at odds of 2.0 (even money) or greater.
How to use it:
Once your free bets have been credited you can use them by selecting the option which will appear on the bet slip. It can be redeemed against any single or each way market but cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
How to withdraw it:
Sky Bet free bets are non-withdrawable and must be used to place a wager as described above. If there are any winnings which result from use of the free bets, they will not include the bet stake but can be withdrawn as normal.
More on Skybet…
Skybet are not one of the bookmakers who were around even before the advent of the internet but, thanks to the massive advertising budget that the Sky Corporation can afford, they have risen to become a major player in the online gambling world. They offer a number of great features to all players on their site and they also offer all new players a great welcome bonus, however THEY ARE NOT A BOOKIE WE RECOMMEND and you can read why in our review linked below.
More about Skybet in our Skybet review.
Skybet Free Bet Terms & Conditions
- Bet £5 get £20 in free bets.
- All new customers are eligible.
- Free bet stake non withdrawable.
- Winnings from free stake instantly withdrawable.
The Sky Bet new customer offer is one of the simplest and least restrictive around and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Two £10 free bets will be credited to brand new Sky Bet customers who open their account and place a £5 bet at odds of even money (2.0) or higher.
- The free bet is non-withdrawable and any winnings resulting from its use will be exclusive of the bet stake.
- The free bet cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or bonus and is redeemable against any single or each way market.
- The offer is limited to one per customer and any account found to be linked to an existing account which has already benefitted from a welcome offer will not be eligible. Any bonuses credited to either account will be withdrawn.
- Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit to their account are not eligible for the promotion.
- Any attempt to manipulate or abuse the offer in any way will lead to the customer being excluded from this and any future Sky Bet promotions.
- Sky Bet reserve the right to withhold payment of any free bet or related winnings in the event that any of these terms and conditions are breached.
- Sky Bet can modify, suspend or cancel this offer at any time and without providing prior notice to customers.
If you want to read the terms in full then you can do so on the Sky Bet website.
Other Bonuses at Skybet
As well as the Skybet free bet offer there are also other sections for gambling enthusiasts which have their own bonuses. These include:
Sky Vegas – Everyone signing up gets £10 for free, as well as a £1,000 deposit bonus (200% match).
Sky Poker – All new players to Sky Poker are eligible for a welcome bonus of up 200% up to £500 – a massive amount in anyone’s book – and £10 in free tournament tokens.
Sky Bingo – Currently offering a spend £5 play with £40 bonus – one of, if not THE, biggest bingo bonuses you’ll find anywhere online.
Sky Bet’s welcome offer is definitely on the small side providing just a £10 free bet for new customers. It’s a plus that you only need to deposit and bet £5 to get the bonus but when other bookmakers are offering way better deals we simply can’t recommend you join.
There’s also a big question mark over the ownership if Sky Bet, who were recently sold off by BSkyB and are now owned by The Stars Group… Many punters sign up trusting Sky’s reputation only to find that the company, aside from the name, now has nothing to do with Sky at all.
If you’ve read our review on Sky Bet you’ll also know that there’s a questions mark over missed payments and broken deals with their advertising partners which makes us concerned about the financial security of the operator. For now it’s definitely best to look elsewhere.
Want a way better bonus deal? The check out the bet credits offer at Bet365 – its a bigger bonus at a better bookmakers.