- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Minimum Odds: 1.40
- Rollover Requirement: 3x
Stan James has been merged with Unibet and closed. Check out the Unibet free bet for details of what’s currently available.
Here’s how to claim the Stan James / Unibet free bet:
- Click here to get open an account!
- Sign up for an account, a process that only takes a few minutes to complete.
- Deposit £5 or more into your new betting account.
- Make a bet of £5 or more on any market.
- If your bet loses get a refund, paid a bonus funds, to bet again with (3x wagering to release).
- Regardless of your first bet you also get £10 in casino bonus (35x wagering).
Here’s How The Stan James / Unibet Bonus Works:
What you get:
A refund, paid as a free bet, on your first wager up to £40 if your bet is a loser and a £10 casino bonus.
How to get it:
Register an account with Stan James / Unibet, make a deposit and place a sportsbook bet worth at least £5 at minimum odds 1.40 on any sports and market of your choice. If your bet ends up losing then you’ll get a refund paid as bonus funds. If it wins you’re paid out as normal.
On top you also get £10 in casino bonus funds to use.
How to use it:
Your free bet refund can be applied to a wager of your choice by selecting the relevant option on your bet slip, but must be used within seven days or else it will expire.
You can go ahead and use your casino bonus funds in the casino.
How to withdraw it:
The free bet itself cannot be withdrawn but if any winnings result from its use, they are available for withdrawal once you have wagered 3x your original bonus amount on bets with odds of 1.40 of greater. You have 60 days to do this after your bonus is credited otherwise you forfeit the bonus in full.
To withdraw any benefit from the casino side of the bonus you must meet a 35x wagering requirement.
Stan James Offer Terms & Conditions
First bet refund as free bet if it loses (£40 max).
3x wagering requirement at 1.40 odds to withdraw.
£10 casino bonus included (35x wagering).
Arguably one of the simplest new customer promotions around, the Stan James welcome bonus (unibet) is subject to just the following short list of terms and conditions:
- The offer is available only to brand new Stan James (Unibet) customers and provides a free bet refund on your first bet if it loses.
- A qualifying bet is one worth at least £5, at min odds 1.40 on any sport or market.
- Any bet placed on a non-runner or an otherwise voided selection cannot count as a qualifying bet.
- The free bet will be credited within 24 hours of the qualifying bet being settled and remains valid for seven days.
- Any winnings resulting from a free bet will not include the original free bet stake.
- To withdraw any benefit from the bonus you must meet a 3x bonus amount wagering requirement at 1.40 odds.
- £10 casino bonus also credited with 35x wagering requirement to withdraw benefit.
- The free bet offer is limited to one per customer, household, IP address, email address and payment account.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or bonus.
- Only customers based in the UK or the Republic of Ireland are eligible for the offer.
- Accounts using Skrill or Neteller as deposit methods are excluded from this offer.
- Stan James / Unibet can exclude any other accounts from the offer at their own discretion.
- Stan James / Unibet can suspend or terminate the offer in its entirety whenever they wish.
- No promo code is required on sign up to claim the bonus..
To read the full terms and conditions of this particular offer please visit the Unibet website.
So as you know Unibet bought out Stan James and merged all customers into the Unibet brand.
That means that Stan James is effectively no more, although Unibet is a better site, and as a result the welcome bonus is now that offered by Unibet… a £40 + £10 offer.
The offer is impressive in that you get to place your first bet up to £40 with some insurance that if it loses you’ll get your stake back in bonus funds.
However you have to meet a 3x wagering requirement to withdraw any benefit which in our opinion is too steep.
Again the offer scores points because you get the added element of the casino bonus in with the betting bonus. It’s £10 for not a lot but with a 35x wagering requirement to withdraw any benefit it’s more for fun than anything else.
This offer scores a 3.5/5 stars with us. It’ll only ever get upgraded if the wagering requirements get downgraded. Simple as.
Want to join? Click the button below. Want more info? Read our Unibet review.
Let us know about your experience with the bonus…