Note: before you claim the offer from Tote.co.uk we strongly recommend you check out our free bets & welcome bonuses section as WAY better deals are available.
- Deposit Required? Yes
- Minimum Deposit: n/a
- Minimum Odds: n/a
- Rollover Requirement: 1x
Here’s how to claim the Tote risk free first bet:
- Head to Tote.co.uk and sign up for a new account.
- Deposit at least £1 into your new Tote account.
- Place any bet you like through the site.
- That first bet is your risk free bet.
- If the wager loses, your stake gets refunded in cash up to a maximum of £10.
Here’s How the Tote.co.uk Risk Free Bet Works:
What is the New Customer Offer?
The very first bet that any punter places through the Tote.co.uk site is a risk free bet, up to £10. Whichever type of bet you choose to place, if it loses, you’ll get your stake refunded as a free bet up to that £10 maximum. The refund is credited to your Tote account as real cash, and can be used or withdrawn in the same way as any other funds.
How to Get it:
It couldn’t be simpler to take part in the Tote.co.uk new customer offer. All you have to do is to head to the site, register a new account, and deposit at least £1. From that point on, you’re taking part in the promotion. The first bet you choose to place will qualify as a risk free bet.
How to Use it:
Once you’ve signed up to Tote.co.uk and deposited, using your risk free bet is exactly the same as placing any other wager. First, you choose the bet type want to place and the meeting or race you wish to place it on. Then, you add your chosen selection or selections to the bet slip.
A message then appears on the bet slip to tell you that the wager qualifies for the new customer promotion. If you then go ahead and place the bet, you’ll get your stake refunded up to £10 if it loses.
How to Withdraw it:
If your first Tote.co.uk wager is a losing one, you’ll get your stake refunded up to a maximum of £10. The refund comes in the form of real cash that’s added to your account alongside any other money you already have. You can bet with or withdraw the cash in the same way as other funds. If you do wish to withdraw it, simply head to the ‘Withdraw’ section of the ‘Account’ menu.
Tote.co.uk Offer Terms & Conditions
Available to all UK residents aged over 18
Each punter’s first bet through Tote.co.uk is a risk free one.
Stake refunded in real cash up to a maximum of £10.
Minimum deposit of £1 required to be eligible for the promotion.
The Tote.co.uk new customer offer has mercifully few terms and conditions. We’ve summarised the main ones, below:
- The promotion is available to individuals aged 18 or over, who are resident in the UK.
- The first bet placed through Tote.co.uk by such individuals will be a risk free one. Entering the Tote Ten to Follow competition doesn’t void the promotion.
- Only one risk free bet is available per household, IP address, email address, and shared device.
- To be eligible for the promotion, a customer must deposit at least £1 and then place a bet. All Tote bet varieties are eligible for the offer.
- The first bet placed is the only wager that qualifies for the promotion. If a customer places multiple bets, it’s the first bet that was added to the bet slip that’s the risk free bet.
- Any risk free bet which loses will be refunded in real cash up to a maximum of £10. E.g., if you place a £50 bet as your first qualifying wager and it loses, you’ll get £10 refunded in cash but lose the rest of your stake.
- Most refunds are credited within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Tote.co.uk reserve the right to withdraw the availability of the offer to any customer, and to alter or cancel the promotion at any time.
It’s perhaps a little unfair to compare the Tote.co.uk welcome offer to those run by the major sportsbooks. Tote, after all, isn’t actually competing directly with those betting providers. It’s not a fixed odds betting site; it’s an online platform for betting on the Tote. Tote wagers on horse racing betting are all that the site offers.
The fact that the site’s welcome offer is less generous than some, therefore, is understandable. It is, though, a perfectly fair promotion that will benefit a good number of punters. An up to £10 refund on your first bet isn’t a life-changing bonus, but isn’t to be sniffed at. The fact that all Tote bet types qualify for the promotion, too, is a plus.
In fact, the simplicity of the offer and its general lack of restrictive terms and conditions is a major advantage. The promotion is easy to understand and to take part in. What’s more, all refunds are paid in real cash so that the offer truly does deliver on its promise of being ‘risk-free’.
However until it’s bigger we won’t rate it any higher and continue to recommend other bonuses instead.
Let us know about your experience with the bonus…