BetVictor Bet Boosts
As the name suggests, Bet Boosts are single market boosts on offer from BetVictor. Each day they are added to football markets. The number of boosted markets depends on each fixture, with the bigger games often having five or six boosted markets, and lesser games having two or three.
We’ll show you how to use the bet boosts and their terms and conditions.
What Is The BetVictor Bet Boosts Offer?
Most days of the football season, BetVictor will pick out a number of markets from popular games taking place that day and boost the prices on those markets. There are often three or four selections from a single game, sometimes more, sometimes fewer. Most games picked for the offer tend to be games shown on TV that day from the major European leagues.
*The BetVictor bet boosts are available for both new and existing customers. If you have not got a BetVictor account then be sure to sign up first using the Betvictor free bet offer above.
The bet boosts are an interesting part of the BetVictor site. They are a series of single bets that the bookmaker has selected for customers to get better value odds from on that day. Of course, the markets selected may not be to the liking of everyone, but one of the positives is that BetVictor does offer a selection of bet boosts each day on a single fixture.
All you need to do as a customer is select the fixture you want to bet on and then check the Bet Boosts options available for that fixture. BetVictor usually offers a nice mix of bets that are boosted on a specific game.
Remember too, if you can’t find a bet boost single bet from BetVictor, then there is also the Bet Builder Boosts on offer, details of which you can find in the previous link.
The Bet Boosts are a simple way to enjoy a football game right to the final whistle with your interest intact. Additionally, the fact you got a bigger price on your bet makes a nice bonus when you win too.
How To Use BetVictor’s Bet Boosts?
It is really easy to get yourself started with BetVictor to be able to take their bet boosts.
- Register or log into your BetVictor account – Sign up and bet £10 get £40 in free bets at Betvictor! (18+, New customers only, T&C's apply)
- Find the football markets on the menu on the left-hand side of the page.
- Bet Boosts is on the top menu, click on that to see the options available to you.
- Normally they have games for that day and the day after available in the middle of the screen. Sometimes you will be required to click into a game to see the boosts, other times they will show on the front screen. That depends on how many options there are.
- Click on the game you want to bring up the boosts and their prices.
- If any are to your liking then click the price to add them into a bet slip.
- Standard Bet Boosts are single bets on different markets, often from a selection of games. You can bet singly, or add several Bet Boost prices to your bet slip and if allowed, they can be combined into a multiple selection bet.
Remember too, you can also check out the similar Bet Builder Boosts available at BetVictor, which have a number of ready-made bet builder bets with odds boosted ready to go!
Other BetVictor Promotions:
- BetVictor Guaranteed Prize Wheel Promo
- BetVictor Run For Your Money
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betvictor Loyalty Club
Important Terms & Conditions
- Open new account here or use existing.
- Select the specific bet boosts page to find the offers that are available for that day.
- Pick the games and boosts that you want to take advantage of.
- Multiples can be combined across different games if there is more than one game available to pick boosts from.
There are some terms and conditions to abide by as there are on all bookmaker offers but there are not too many for the BetVictor Bet Boosts as they are a simple concept. The majority of the rules on the market will be taken from the football and general betting rules that BetVictor has on their site. It is important that you understand the below before you start to use the bet boosts with BetVictor but these are not a complete list of all the rules of betting with BetVictor.
- Your entire bet will be made void if one of the outcome parts of the bet is void.
- Palpable error rules apply if a boosted price that you see is a clear mistake.
- BetVictor can restrict customers from using BetBoosts if they feel they have a reason to do so.
- The minimum stake on a bet boost is 5p, and the maximum is dependent on both the price of the boost and on your account status.
- The maximum payout on a multi-match or bet builder style market is £100,000.
- General rules at BetVictor will apply for anything not specifically covered in the bet boosts T&C’s, which are very limited on their website.
To find the full terms and conditions please visit the BetVictor site.
Pros & Cons of BetVictor Bet Boosts
Here are some of the key pros and cons of the BetVictor Bet Boosts offer. For a closer look at the site in general check out our Betvictor review page.
- The bet boosts are available to all customers which is always a plus with offers. All can participate here.
- A boosted price means that you can win more money if the bet is successful than if you put the bet together yourself as a bet builder.
- They are a daily thing so always lots to choose from.
- You can choose to combine into multiples as well as singles which give more flexibility to your selections.
- A 5p minimum stake means that you do not have to break the bank to have some fun with the bet boosts. They can be played for a small amount so that no customer feels like they are left out.
- BetVictor picks the games that have the boosts in them which means that you are not able to always get the exact games that you want.